Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Update









Where does the time go? Chase turned 18 this past week, Jakob will be 11 on the 22nd, Dusty will be 31 this Friday, and Judy's birthday was on the 7th. We have a lot of birthdays this month. We celebrated Rachel's 14th birthday at Frontier City on September 27th. We had fun, but some people are too chicken to go on all of the rides. Aunt Delores said if she was there, she would have rocked every one of them with Darian and I. Darian is done with volleyball and is on to bigger and better things...BASKETBALL. I love watching her play as I relive my good 'ol days through her. My friend Carrie, her daughter Addie, Darian, and I walked 3.2 miles for Race for the Cure a few weekends ago. It was nice to see all of the people out supporting a good cause. I hate that it is getting dark so early now as Evan loves to be outside. Halloween is around the corner and Sydney is going to be Remy and Evan is going to be Linguini, both are from Ratatouille. They are going to be so cute. I love Halloween! Dusty and I are headed to Stillwater to go see the 8th ranked OSU Cowboys take on Baylor for Homecoming. My awesome sister will be up watching my kiddos while Dusty and I are actually going to spend the night away from the kids. Yeah for us! Go Cowboys!

No comments: