Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Did you hear that?






Sydney is finally getting to be potty trained! This is her second week of wearing panties, so yeah for us. We went straight to panties because pullups are just like diapers to her. We told her she could go to Chuck E Cheese's if she was a big girl and didn't pee in her pants and she has done well. Everytime I take her to go pee, she says "Do you hear that?" She is so funny. She cut her own hair at daycare last Friday. I asked her why she did it and she said "Because I had to". That is her new answer to everything. From pictures, you can't really tell that she cut her hair, but up close you really can. It looks like she has a mullet so off to the beauty shop we go this weekend. I will post pics of her new haircut soon. The basketball game was really good last night and fun to watch. I had a fabulous time this past weekend with my cousin Michael and his wife Bambi and their two sons, Garrett and Mikey. Those boys are so cute and Mikey looks and acts just like his daddy. I met Michael when he was about 6 years old and little Mikey reminds me of him so much. Gary Allan was so much fun to see at Riverwind. Mom, Deb, and I had a blast. We all needed a girls night out too. I have a great family and I love spending time with them. The pictures are from last night. Darian was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. She is one smart cookie, just like her mom.

No comments: