Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter and Evan's 1st Birthday










Hope this blog finds everyone doing well. Today is Evan's 1st birthday. He woke up in such a good mood and Sydney even told him Happy Birthday, which I thought was a good start to the day. I can't believe how the time passes. A year ago today, I was shopping at Toys "R" Us with Sydney and my water broke. I called Dusty and told him to meet me at the house where he then took me to the hospital. Evan was born at 12:54 a.m. He actually didn't have a name until later on that afternoon, but he looks like an Evan to me and he is so sweet. Easter was so much fun, well until Ashley fractured her growth plate on the tramp. Poor Ashley. I will post a picture of her later in her OSU orange cast and her wheelchair. We had Evan a birthday party as well as hunted Easter eggs, played the Wii, and ate a bunch of good food. Darian will get her braces on May 7th, although she has to have 8 teeth pulled up before then. Poor Darian. We will have to get the same bands so we can really look like twinkies.

No comments: