
I went to Las Vegas last week for a PeopleSoft convention and had a lot of fun. It is weird for me to just be taking care of myself. I can get ready so much faster when I am not interrupted so much, but I missed my kids like crazy. My poor husband had to stay home with Sydney and Evan who were throwing up and had the runs for the whole week. He is such a good daddy. Five days in Las Vegas is enough though. The weather was perfect, but everything is so expensive. I won $400 and had fun playing the games out there and seeing the sights. I had a nice big comfy kingsize bed to myself and enjoyed just walking around. I also learned some stuff about my job which is why I went in the first place. My van got broken into on Sunday at the zoo. They broke out the back window and stole my sister-in-laws purse. It cost almost $500 to replace the window and they charged on her debit card. Hopefully they will get caught as two of the stores have survelliance cameras. I doubt the police do any work to try and put the tapes out there for the public to view them though. My son, Evan, turns 1 on March 28th and we are having a party for him on Easter. He is so sweet so I will post some pics of his 1st birthday soon. Hope this blog finds all doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment